Lima to Buenos Aires: Deserts & Dancing::Lares Trek Until Dec 19
Visit: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, Salt Flats, San Pedro de Atacama, Salta, Buenos Aires
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Conquer the Inca Trail on the way to Machu Picchu
- Experience traditional life on Lake Titicaca
- Cross the Uyuni Salt Flats on a 4x4 excursion
- Stay overnight at a G Adventures-supported community lodge.
Product Code: 226890
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, train, hiking, plane, 4WD truck.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Duration: 35 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Sucre Your Discover Moment: Salta
- Pachamanca-style dinner (Nazca)
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Lares Trek hike with a local guide and cook (3 days)
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding area excursion (3 days)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (21 nts), hostels (5 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (3 nts), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt), G Adventures-supported community lodge/basic hotels on Uyuni/Salt Flats excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
- 26 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Public bus, train, hiking, plane, 4WD truck.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,849 ($110/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking