Local Living Italy—Sorrento
Visit: Naples, Sorrento, Naples
Tour Type: Small Group
- Make yourself at home at an Italian agriturismo outside of Sorrento for a week
- Hike the famous Path of the Gods
- Explore chic resort towns and historic villages
- Savour delicious home-cooked Italian food made from local ingredients
- Stroll the streets of picturesque Capri
Product Code: 141885
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Minibus, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Naples, Italy
Finishes: Naples, Italy
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour with Co-op Casba, Naples Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Agriturismo Tour, Sorrento Your Foodie Moment: Pizza Making Demonstration, Sorrento Your Foodie Moment: Limoncello Making Demonstration, Sorrento
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- "Path of the Gods" hike
- Island of Capri visit
- Scenic boat ride from Positano to Sorrento
- Limoncello and pizza making demonstrations
- One evening cooking demonstration
- Orientation walks in Naples and Sorrento
- Transport between destinations and included activities
- Hotel (1 nt), locally-owned agriturismo/guesthouse (5 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Minibus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide.
Price person (sharing double) $1,799 ($257/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking