Local Living Mongolia—Nomadic Life
Visit: Ulaanbaatar, Rashaant Sum, Orkhon Valley, Kharkhorin, Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Ulaanbaatar
Tour Type: Small Group
- Sleep in a traditional Mongolian ger
- Ride across desert landscapes on horseback
- Learn to make local crafts from nomadic hosts
- Compete with Mongolian nomads in archery
Product Code: 133031
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, oxcart, horse.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Finishes: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Horseback Riding, Högnö-Tarna Uul Your Local Living Moment: Nomadic Family Stay, Gorkhi Terelj National Park Your Foodie Moment: Mongolian Vodka and Cheese Making Demonstration, Gorkhi Terelj National Park Your Foodie Moment: Mongolian Cultural Show & Dinner, Ulaanbaatar
- Daily lessons and demonstrations of various nomadic skills and techniques while staying with nomadic hosts
- Homemade Mongolian vodka and cheese making
- Historic monastery visit
- Transport between destinations and included activities
- Traditional ger (6 nts), ger camp (1 nt), basic hotels (2 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Public bus, oxcart, horse.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local nomadic hosts.
Price person (sharing double) $1,399 ($140/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking