London to Berlin on a Shoestring
Visit: London, Paris, Interlaken, Rome, Florence, Venice, Ljubljana, Vienna, Budapest, Kraków, Prague, Berlin
Tour Type: Small Group
- See the beauty of the Swiss Alps in person
- Take in the exciting nightlife of Prague and Berlin
- Explore history in Vienna and Budapest
Product Code: 159849
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, public bus, metro, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: London, United Kingdom
Finishes: Berlin, Germany
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Migrantour Rome, Rome Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest Your Foodie Moment: Eiffel Tower Picnic, Paris Your Discover Moment: Paris Your Discover Moment: Interlaken Your Discover Moment: Rome Your Discover Moment: Florence Your Discover Moment: Venice Your Big Night Out Moment: Budapest Your Discover Moment: Budapest Your Big Night Out Moment: Berlin
- Picnic in front of Eiffel Tower (Paris)
- Visit to genuine Pilsner beer hall (Prague)
- Orientation walks in Interlaken, Venice, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Kraków, and Berlin
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/hostels (19 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (1 nt).
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch
- Train, public bus, metro, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $3,424 ($163/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking