London to the Mediterranean on a Shoestring
Visit: London, Paris, Interlaken, Rome, Rapallo, Nice, Barcelona, Madrid, Granada, Seville, Lagos, Lisbon
Tour Type: Small Group
- Picnic under the Eiffel tower
- Explore Moorish palaces and great Iberian cities
- Sample some of Europe's best cuisines
- Chill out on the Algarve coast
- Mingle with the locals on the French Riviera
- Walk by ancient history in Rome
Product Code: 145203
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, public bus, metro, plane, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: London, United Kingdom
Finishes: Lisbon, Portugal
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Mescladis Cooking Demonstration, Barcelona Your Foodie Moment: Eiffel Tower Picnic, Paris Your Discover Moment: Paris Your Discover Moment: Interlaken Your Discover Moment: Rome Your Big Night Out Moment: Barcelona Your Discover Moment: Barcelona Your Big Night Out Moment: Lisbon
- Picnic in front of Eiffel Tower
- Visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Cinque Terre park fee, unlimited train ticket, and CEO-led hike
- Visit to Monaco
- Tapas bar crawl (Granada)
- Orientation walks in Interlaken, Barcelona, Granada, Lisbon, and Madrid
- Hostels (20 nts, multi-share), overnight train (1 nts).
- 1 lunch
- Train, public bus, metro, plane, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $3,484 ($158/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking