Los Angeles to Seattle Road Trip
Visit: Los Angeles, San Diego, Lake Havasu City, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Moab, Glenwood Springs, Flaming Gorge Reservoir, Jackson, Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman, Glacier National Park, Seattle
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot celebs on the streets of LA
- See sunset from the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Venture along Route 66 to the Las Vegas Strip
- Explore Yellowstone's colourful geysers and waterfalls
- Witness the desert scenery and unique flora of Joshua Tree National Park
- Snap photos of Bryce Canyon National Park's fascinating hoodoos
- Hike past countless lakes and streams in Glacier National Park
- Go bar-hopping in San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter district
- Visit the outdoor haven of Coeur d'Alene and its 50+lakes
Product Code: 127003
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Los Angeles, United States
Finishes: Seattle, United States
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Breakfast Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas
- Entrance fees to all national and state parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Free time in Las Vegas
- Zion NP visit
- Bryce Canyon NP visit
- Arches NP visit
- Grand Teton NP visit
- Yellowstone NP visit
- Glacier NP visit
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (4 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (16 nts).
- 17 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 10 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $2,029 ($97/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking