Machu Picchu and the Amazon::Inca Trail From Jan 17
Visit: Lima, Tambopata, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spot wildlife at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon
- Explore the Incan city of Cusco
- Conquer the Inca Trail or enjoy the scenic train to Machu Picchu
- Meet local people at a G Adventures-supported community restaurant
- Explore the Cusco Planetarium
Product Code: 201951
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Cusco, Peru
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Urubamba Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Arrival transfer
- Three-day (2 nts) excursion to the G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge
- Sacred Valley tour
- Choice of four-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters or Cusco/Aguas Calientes stay with scenic train
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), Inca Trail camping or Cusco-stay hotel (3 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,464 ($246/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking