Maine: Acadia National Park Hiking Tour
Visit: Martells Mobile Home Court, Trenton, Seal Harbor, Islesford, Seal Harbor, Martells Mobile Home Court
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Take a private lobster boat to Little Cranberry Island, where youll discover how locals have carved out a hearty life away from the mainland and chat with a local lobsterwoman aboard her boat.
- Cap off a morning walk with lunch at the Jordan Pond House. This historic teahouse-style restaurant is situated in the heart of the park and is renowned for its delicious popovers.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the regions flora, fauna, and dramatic glacial history with veteran wilderness guides.
Product Code: 87512
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Martells Mobile Home Court, United States
Finishes: Martells Mobile Home Court, United States
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation
- Local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $3,248 ($541/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking