Visit: Antigua Guatemala, Rio Dulce, Flores, San Ignacio, Caye Caulker, Playa del Carmen
Tour Type: Small Group
- Listen to howler monkeys from the top of Temple IV at Tikal
- Revel in Caye Caulker sunsets
- Sway to reggae beats wafting through the Belizean air
- Wander the colonial streets of Antigua.
Product Code: 126292
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, private vehicle, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Finishes: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker Your G for Good Moment: El Hongo Mexican Community Restaurant & Youth Art Program, Playa del Carmen Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker Your Discover Moment: Playa del Carmen
- Scenic boat ride to Livingston
- Tikal guided tour
- Free time in San Ignacio, Caye Caulker, and Playa del Carmen
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (10 nts), jungle lodge (1 nt).
- 1 dinner
- Public bus, private vehicle, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,199 ($100/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
The tour was excellent. I was able to do activities and visit places that I was both looking forward to and in some cases knew little about.
I was very impressed with my recent (first) G Adventure. Our group leaders, went completely out of their way to accommodate our needs and questions. They maintained a high level or professionalism, but didn't separate themselves from group. so it felt like they were our friends. The locals we visited were amazing, the group activities were so fun and memorable. I would highly recommend G Adventures to my friends.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking