Mayan Sun Northbound: Cobblestones & Caribbean Culture
Visit: Antigua Guatemala, San Juan La Laguna, Panajachel, Rio Dulce, Flores, San Ignacio, Caye Caulker, Mahahual, Playa del Carmen
Tour Type: Small Group
- Walk along cobblestones in gorgeous colonial Antigua
- Overnight in a local homestay
- Watch the sunset in Caye Caulker
- Bliss out on white-sand beaches
- Explore ancient Mayan sites.
Product Code: 126644
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Finishes: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Posadas Mayas Homestay, San Juan La Laguna Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker Your Big Night Out Moment: Caye Caulker
- Orientation walk in Antigua
- Guided tour of Tikal
- Beach time in Mahahual
- Free time in Rio Dulce, San Ignacio, and Caye Caulker
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/hostels (14 nts, most multi-share), local homestay (1 nt).
- 1 dinner
- Public bus, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $1,379 ($86/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Fantastic! Felt like travelling with a group of friends and our leader was amazing. Our leader was able to help out with whatever we required.
Amazing. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Absolutely loved it and looking forward to more adventures in the region in the future.
The trip was excellent! Many and good activity options. Loved the diversity. Everything from mountain hiking and caving to relaxing on the beach. Nice!
A great introduction to Central America. I always felt like we were seeing the true culture of the countries and having experiences that the average tourist might not have.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking