Visit: Playa del Carmen, Caye Caulker, San Ignacio, Flores, Rio Dulce, Antigua Guatemala, Panajachel, San Juan La Laguna, Antigua Guatemala
Tour Type: Small Group
- Relax on white-sand beaches
- Bask in Caye Caulker sunsets and reggae music
- Experience a local homestay
- Explore gorgeous colonial Antigua and its colourful markets.
Product Code: 126702
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, ferry, boat, van, taxi, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Finishes: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: San Antonio Women's Pottery Cooperative and Local Lunch, San Ignacio Your G for Good Moment: Posadas Mayas Homestay, San Juan La Laguna Your Discover Moment: Playa del Carmen Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker Your Discover Moment: Antigua Guatemala Your Big Night Out Moment: Antigua Guatemala
- Guided tour of Tikal
- Orientation walk in Antigua
- Beach time in Playa del Carmen and Caye Caulker
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels/hostels (14 nts, most multi-share), local homestay (1 nt).
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Local bus, ferry, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,257 ($79/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
The tour was a great mix of activities, culture and even cuisine.
It was wonderful. Courtney was a great guide, she was able to keep everyone's interests in mind and find a balance of activities, restaurants, etc.
I had such a great time! I will recommend everyone I know to travel with G Adventures. They give you such a great way to really get to know the places you visit.
Great tour, with a super tour leader. Courtney, the tour leader, was super good, and very easy to get along with. The trip was wonderful, and the group was a very good group. Everybody got to know each other, and we had a blast. Thanks Courtney!
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking