Visit: Playa del Carmen, Mérida, Palenque, San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Panajachel, San Juan La Laguna, Antigua Guatemala
Tour Type: Small Group
- Explore the ruins of Chichén Itzá and Palenque
- Get lost wandering colonial San Cristobal de las Casas and Antigua
- Cool off with a swim at Roberto Barrios waterfall
- Bargain at colourful local markets
Product Code: 126387
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, private vehicle, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Finishes: Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Duration: 11 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Posadas Mayas Homestay, San Juan La Laguna Your Discover Moment: Mérida Your Discover Moment: San Cristóbal de Las Casas
- Chichén Itzá guided tour
- Mérida orientation walk
- Palenque guided tour
- Roberto Barrios waterfall visit
- San Cristóbal de las Casas orientation walk
- Antigua orientation walk
- Free time in Mérida and San Cristóbal de las Casas
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts), jungle lodge (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 1 dinner
- Public bus, private vehicle, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,039 ($94/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
The itinerary was great. We got to see so many different cities and do so many activities in a short space of time. I really felt that we had an excellent introduction to Mexico and Guatemala.
I think that the Mayan trail tour was very good. We saw ruins, colonial towns and different landscapes. The tour guides at the tourist sites were excellent. The group got along well and the G Adventures tour guide was helpful in all aspects of the trip.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking