Mexico City: Day of the Dead Comfort
Visit: Mexico City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Fiesta the night away in Mexico City and get into the true spirit of this haunting ceremonial festival.
- Get the low-down on all of the traditions and rituals of the Day of the Dead festival, including taking part in making your own traditional altar offering.
- Get a taste of local art with a visit to the Frida Kahlo Museum in the Coyoacan neighbourhood. Check out the works in her former home, with her art often focused on the notion of death.
- Explore the historic town of Tepoztlan – a mecca for artists and mystics, with a magical feel in the air. Tour the ancient city and ruins, and climb to the top of the Tepozteco pyramid.
- All of these festivities will work up an appetite. Luckily Mexico City boasts some of Central America’s best food – from roadside taco stands to fine dining in the heart of the city, you won’t go hungry.
Product Code: 128024
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Private vehicle,Metro
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Mexico City, Mexico
Finishes: Mexico City, Mexico
Duration: 5 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (4),
Accommodation: Hotel (4 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,155 ($231/day)
100% per person for bookings made 0 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 0 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking