Visit: Casablanca, Fès, Merzouga, Tinghir, Ouarzazate, Marrakech
Tour Type: Small Group
- Roam ancient markets
- Explore parts of the desert
- Peer out over the Atlas Mountains
- Take part in a Marrakech cooking class.
Product Code: 155190
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private air-con minivan/coach, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Casablanca, Morocco
Finishes: Marrakech, Morocco
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sahara Dunes & Culture Excursion, Merzouga Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Moroccan Foodie Experience, Marrakech Your G for Good Moment: Meknès Community Lunch, Meknès
- Arrival transfer
- Guided city tour of Meknès including the ancient granaries and stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour
- Guided tour of Volubilis including visit to Roman ruins
- Guided walking tour of the Fès medina including artisans' quarters and Fès tannery
- Dades Gorge walk
- Visit Taourirt kasbah and take a tour of Aït Ben Haddou kasbah
- Enjoy free time to explore Marrakech
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private air-con minivan/coach, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,899 ($211/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking