Morocco: Sahara & Beyond
Visit: Casablanca, Fès, Marrakech, Ait Benhaddou, Erg Chigaga, Zagora, Taroudant, Tafraout, Essaouira, Marrakech
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit a women's co-op and enjoy a local lunch
- Watch storytellers and acrobats at Djemaa el Fna square
- Learn about Moroccan cuisine with a cooking class in a traditional Berber house
- Traverse the Sahara Desert by 4x4
- Try to mimic a local expert's elegant sweeps in an Islamic calligraphy class.
Product Code: 155189
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private air-con minivan, walking, 4x4.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Casablanca, Morocco
Finishes: Marrakech, Morocco
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Islamic Calligraphy Class, Fès Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Moroccan Foodie Experience, Marrakech Your G for Good Moment: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknès Your Foodie Moment: Djemaa el Fna Market Square Visit, Marrakech
- Arrival transfer
- Guided city tour of Meknes including the ancient granaries and stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour
- Guided tour of Volubilis including visit to Roman ruins
- Guided walking tour of the Fes medina including artisans' quarters and Fès tannery
- Guided night walk of Djemaa el Fna square with local meal
- Marrakech medina walk and spice shop visit
- Marrakech tour including souks, Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs
- Visit the ancient kasbah of Aït Ben Haddou
- Sahara excursion by 4x4 including a visit to the town of Tamegroute
- Overnight in a comfortable, traditional desert camp with dinner under the stars
- Explore the Draa region and orientation tour of Zagora
- Taroudant markets and tanneries visit
- Aït Mansour Gorge excursion
- Visit to Tafraoute
- Explore Essaouira
- Visit Menara Gardens and the Jardin Majorelle
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (13 nts), comfortable desert camp (1 nt).
- 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Private air-con minivan, walking, 4x4.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,880 ($192/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking