Mysteries of India
Visit: Delhi, Mandāwa, Bīkāner, Jodhpur, Chandelao, Udaipur, Jojawar, Jaipur, Āgra, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Spend a night in a heritage hotel in Bikaner
- Meet the town elders of a traditional village
- Visit an NGO that provides services throughout rural India
- See the world-famous Taj Mahal
Product Code: 155173
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Van, bus, jeep, train, cycle-rickshaw, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Explore the Caravan Route, Bīkāner Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Discover Village Life, Chandelao Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Family Home Meal, Udaipur Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Orientation tour of colonial Delhi
- Tour of frescoed havelis of Shekhawati
- Visit Junagarh Fort and Deshnoke's Karni Mata Temple (or Rat Temple)
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort and Clock Tower
- Excursion to rural hamlets of Chandelao and Jojawar
- Explore Udaipur
- Visit Ranakpur Jain temples
- Explore Jaipur and Amber Fort
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, and the Red Fort of Agra
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/heritage homes (14 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Van, bus, jeep, train, cycle-rickshaw, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,399 ($160/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking