Naadam Festival Mongolia
Visit: Ulaanbaatar, Amarbayasgalant, Uran Togoo, Selenge, Khövsgöl, Jargalant, Terkhiin Tsagaan Lake, Tsenkher, Elsen Tasarhai, Ulaanbaatar
Tour Type: Small Group
- Watch the opening ceremony of the Naadam Festival
- Cheer on wrestlers and archers
- Listen to famous throat singing
- Sleep in traditional gers
- Devour Mongolian barbecue in the grasslands
Product Code: 126889
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Finishes: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Naadam Festival ceremonies entrance
- Amarbayasgalant Monastery entrance
- Pot Mountain hike
- Khovsgol Lake visit
- Lake District stay
- Tsetserleg Monastery Museum visit
- Tsenkher Hot Springs stay
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), nomad family stay/camping (1 nt), Mongolian gers (9 nts, multi-share).
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners
- Private van.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,099 ($207/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
It was a good introduction to Mongolia combining both a stay in the capital (Ulaan Bataar) and attendance at the Naadam festival with overland travel through part of the vast countryside. The absolute highlight of the trip was when I presented some picture books I brought along to an 8 year old girl in a gur. She couldn't keep her hands/eyes off them.
What a sports event, both the historic and the present blended together!
Mongolia is one of the few places you can still escape in the world. The vast countryside and beautiful people were a great contrast to the hustle and bustle of Ulan Baatar. I would recommend Mongolia to anyone seeking adventure, escape, real culture and pushing their comfort zone. An amazing experience!
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking