Nairobi to Zanzibar: Serengeti & Sunsets
Visit: Nairobi, Arusha, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Stone Town, Jambiani, Stone Town
Tour Type: Small Group
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Get close to nature by camping in the wilderness
- Bliss out on the white-sand beaches of Zanzibar
- Experience the hustle-and-bustle of Stone Town.
Product Code: 222276
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Shared shuttle, 4x4 safari vehicles, private shuttle, walking, tuk tuk, ferry, minibus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Nairobi, Kenya
Finishes: Stone Town, Tanzania
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Transfer from Nairobi to Arusha
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Serengeti National Park and in Ngorongoro Crater
- Ferry to Zanzibar
- Stone Town orientation walk
- Beach time in Zanzibar
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Basic hotel (2 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), multishare/hostels (5 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Shared shuttle, 4x4 safari vehicles, private shuttle, walking, tuk tuk, ferry, minibus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari guides/drivers, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,399 ($140/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking