National Parks of the American West
Visit: Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Page, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, Death Valley National Park, Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Monterey, San Francisco
Tour Type: Small Group
- Visit Utah's oldest park
- Check out the multi-coloured rock pinnacles ay Bryce Canyon NP
- Explore the scenic Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide
- Try your luck in Sin City
- Take in an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium
Product Code: 166151
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Las Vegas, United States
Finishes: San Francisco, United States
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Grand Canyon Exclusive, Grand Canyon National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lowell Observatory Experience, Flagstaff Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sequoia NP Naturalist Hike, Sequoia National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sequoia Parks Conservancy Stargazing, Sequoia National Park Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Monterey Aquarium Exclusive, Monterey Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Lunch Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas
- All national park fees
- Zion NP visit and guided hike
- Bryce Canyon NP visit
- Antelope Canyon guided visit
- Death Valley NP visit
- Yosemite NP excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (15 nts).
- 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $5,549 ($347/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking