Visit: San JosÃ©, San JosÃ©
Tour Type: Small Group
Take a tour through captivating Costa Rica and experience the natural beauty this Central American wonderland is famous for. Witness the Arenal Volcano then take a dip in the hot springs nearby. In Monteverde Cloud Forest you can take a thrilling zip line, flying over the cloud forest between giant trees. Explore Manuel Antonio National Parka€™s beautiful lagoons, palm fringed beaches and lush green forests.
- Entry to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Entry to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
Product Code: 143141
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San JosÃ©, Costa Rica
Finishes: San JosÃ©, Costa Rica
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 8 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 5 Breakfast(s)
- Transport: Public Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $881 ($98/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking