Nazca, Huacachina & Ballestas
Etched into the desert landscape on the coast of Peru, the strange and mysterious Nazca Lines are one of Perua€™s star attractions. Visit some of the world's highest sand dunes at Huacachina Oasis, the ancient mummies of Chauchilla Cemetery and experience the celebrated wildlife-rich Ballestas Islands.
Product Code: 144376
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 3 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 2 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 2 Breakfast(s)
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $629 ($210/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking