Nepal: Himalaya Highlights
Visit: Kathmandu, Pharping, Kurintar, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara, Kathmandu
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience the essence of serenity with an overnight stay at a Buddhist Monastery
- Meet a graduate of the G Adventures-supported paralegal program for women
- Search out rhino in Chitwan National Park
- Get a firsthand demonstration of traditional apron weaving
- Learn how to make Nepalese momos (dumplings)
Product Code: 155176
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private bus, plane, boat, walking, 4x4.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Kathmandu, Nepal
Finishes: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: SASANE Lecture, Kathmandu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Weaving and Indigenous Peoples Lecture, Kathmandu Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Overnight at a Buddhist Monastery, Pharping Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Neydo Monastery Sunrise Chant, Pharping Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Chitwan Tiger Experience, Chitwan National Park Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Boudhanath Stupa and the Royal City of Bhaktapur
- Visit Swayambhunath
- Chitwan National Park including a village walking tour and jeep safari
- Hike to the World Peace Pagoda
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts), monastery guesthouse (1 nt).
- 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Private bus, plane, boat, walking, 4x4.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,399 ($240/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking