New Zealand Express
Visit: Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch, Lake Ohau, Queenstown
Tour Type: Small Group
- See bubbling technicolour pools in a geothermal park
- Cruise through fjords
- Spot glow-worms in the Waitomo Caves
- Experience a traditional Maori dinner
Product Code: 242153
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, walking, plane, boat.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Auckland, New Zealand
Finishes: Queenstown, New Zealand
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi Walking Tour, Christchurch Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Winery Visit, Central Otago District Your Discover Moment: Queenstown
- Waitomo Caves visit
- Maori cultural experience
- Orientation walk in Christchurch
- Wine tasting
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park visit with hiking opportunity (weather permitting)
- Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park Visitor's Centre visit
- Fiordland National Park visit
- Doubtful Sound day cruise
- Free time in Rotorua and Queenstown
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (7 nts), Maori village (1 nt, multi-share).
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, walking, plane, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,464 ($274/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking