New Zealand Journey
Visit: Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch, Franz Josef, Queenstown, Fiordland National Park, Queenstown
Tour Type: Small Group
- Sample wine with local experts on Waiheke Island
- Learn about Maori myths and traditions
- Experience the geothermal mysteries of Rotorua
- Glide along the TranzAlpine railway
- Relax at a rainforest lodge
- Cruise through Fiordland National Park searching for wildlife and waterfalls
Product Code: 226399
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, plane, train, boat, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Auckland, New Zealand
Finishes: Queenstown, New Zealand
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Waiheke Island Wineries, Waiheke Island Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Maori Elder, Rotorua Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi Walking Tour with Local Expert, Christchurch Your G for Good Moment: Resourceful Ōtautahi, Christchurch
- Waitomo Caves tour
- Traditional Maori hangi feast and entertainment
- Scenic TranzAlpine train
- Ride the Queenstown gondola
- Wilderness day cruise (winter) or overnight cruise (summer) in Fiordland National Park
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (10 nts), cruise boat (1 nt, seasonal).
- 11 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, plane, train, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,063 ($255/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking