New Zealand – North Island Multisport
Visit: Auckland, Rotorua, Tongariro National Park, Whanganui National Park, Auckland
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cycle through the stunning Karangahake Gorge
- Check out bubbling mud pools in a geothermal area
- Learn a traditional Maori greeting on the marae
- Hike the Tongariro Crossing — one of the world's greatest one-day hikes
- Kayak along the Whanganui River.
Product Code: 242154
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, jet boat, kayak, bicycle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Auckland, New Zealand
Finishes: Auckland, New Zealand
Duration: 8 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Maori Village Overnight Visit, Rotorua
- Cycle through Karangahake Gorge
- Traditional hangi dinner
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing hiking excursion (weather dependent)
- Jet boat and kayak along Whanganui River
- Free time in Rotorua and Waitomo
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (4 nts), Maori village (1 nt, multi-share), lodges (2 nts, some multi-share).
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Private vehicle, jet boat, kayak, bicycle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,656 ($207/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking