Visit: Ulaanbaatar, Baga Gadzrïn Chuluu, Yolyn Am, Khongoryn Els, Bayanzag, Ongiin Hiid, Nomad Camp, Tsenkher, Kharkhorin, Khustai National Park, Ulaanbaatar
Tour Type: Small Group
- Contemplate the Soviet architecture and influence in Ulaanbaatar
- Explore the ruins of remote monasteries
- Share a ger with a nomadic family
- Soak in the Tsenger Hot Springs
- Visit Mongolia's ancient capital
- See the wild horses in Khustai National Park
Product Code: 127177
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private van, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Finishes: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Yolyn Am National Park stay
- Gobi Desert stay
- Ongiin Khiid Monastery entrance
- Mongolian Grasslands stay
- Karakorum monument entrance
- Khustai National Park entrance
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (3 nts), ger camps (9 nts, shared facilities), family stay or tent camping (1 nt, multi-share, no facilities).
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 10 dinners
- Private van, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,874 ($134/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Quite a well-rounded trip with respect to city/country life in Mongolia!
An adventure that will bring a smile on my face every time I think about our trip.
I always think G Adventures does a good job in giving you a taste of the country. They try very hard to describe the cultural and physical challege of the trip. I have always found it much better than I anticipate. Wonderful job as usual. I have used them twice now and have always been a very independent traveler and have done my own trips which have taken as much as a year to plan. G Adventures gives you alot for the money spent.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking