North India Adventure
Visit: Delhi, Delhi/Overnight Train, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Nimaj, Jaipur, Agra, Chanderi, Orchha, Alipura, Khajuraho, Panna National Park, Panna National Park - Overnight train, Varanasi, Varanasi - Overnight train, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Tick off the big ticket items like the Taj Mahal and Varanasi and spend plenty of time away from the bustle of big cities in lesser visited towns and villages like Alipura, Orchha and Chanderi.
- Our time in Chanderi is our travellers’ favourite on this itinerary - share a meal at home with our local friends who are passionate about sharing their culture and town with you.
- Witness religious ceremonies, visit temples and monuments, stay in heritage properties and explore with local guides and your expert leader. There is so much variety packed into this trip to show you as many facets of this unforgettable country as we can.
- Enjoy cooking demonstrations, home cooked meals and chow down on the best of local street food like roti, chaat, samosas and poori.
- Hear the story of how the tigers of Panna National Park came back from the brink of extinction to the thriving population that lives there today.
- The Hindu and Jain temples of Khajuraho are stunning in the scale and detail and are sure to leave a lasting impression.
- A chance to float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise from the basket of a hot air balloon as an optional activity
Product Code: 133387
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Bus,Camel,Car,Cycle rickshaw,Jeep,Metro,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus,Train,Van
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (3), Lunch (2), Dinner (4)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night),Permanent tent (2 nights),Heritage Property (4 nights),Hotel (10 nights),Overnight sleeper train (3 nights),Resort (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $2,585 ($118/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking