North India Adventure
Visit: Delhi, Delhi/Overnight Train, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Nimaj, Jaipur, Agra, Chanderi, Orchha, Alipura, Khajuraho, Panna National Park, Panna National Park – Overnight train, Varanasi, Varanasi – Overnight train, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Eat memorably with a Rajasthani feast in the Thar Dessert, dinner in a restored Alipura palace, cheese stuffed parathas (flat bread) on a Delhi street corner and more.
- Safari through Panna National Park in search of sloth bears, leopards and tigers – the population of the latter is thriving after regenerated from the brink of extinction.
- Watch the sunrise from a boat cruising slowly along the Ganges, watching as the banks of the sacred river stirs to life.
- Check out the explicit erotic carvings of the ‘Kama Sutra’ temples in Khajuraho, built over 1000 years ago for purposes still hotly debated.
- Contrast icons like the Taj Mahal and the ghats of Varanasi with more intimate experiences like a meal with a local family in Chanderi and wandering temples in Orchha.
Product Code: 133387
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Bus,Camel,Car,Cycle rickshaw,Jeep,Metro,Overnight sleeper train,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (3), Lunch (2), Dinner (4)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night),Permanent tent (2 nights),Heritage Property (4 nights),Hotel (10 nights),Overnight sleeper train (3 nights),Resort (1 night)
Price person (sharing double) $2,176 ($99/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking