North India Highlights
Visit: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Varanasi - Delhi, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Discover Northern India's man-made beauties – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
- Get to the heart of Old Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood blockbusters, by foot and cycle rickshaw.
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but do you know its poetic history? A local expert will fill you in.
- See pilgrims praying and bathing along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during an unforgettable sunrise cruise in Varanasi, one of India's holiest cities.
- Feel the magic of India that runs through everything, from a throbbing bazaar to a packed cinema showing a Bollywood blockbuster
Product Code: 128520
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Boat,Cycle rickshaw,Metro,Plane,Private vehicle
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 9 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (8), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Hotel (8 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,576 ($175/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Excellent trip - I loved it!
1st time - would definitely travel with them again. Our guide, Kuldeep (PISI 140415), was brilliant - was able to converse with us to a very high standard, very knowledgeable on all subjects covered, interacted well with everyone, was keen to help individuals - he arranged to get my shoe fixed and apologised profusely on behalf of the hotel when our toilet failed to flush. Nothing was too much trouble - he was excellent!
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking