North India Revealed
Visit: Delhi, Delhi – Overnight train, Thar Desert, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Abhaneri, Fatehpur Sikri – Agra, Agra – Overnight train, Varanasi, Varanasi – Overnight train, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Travel into the Thar Desert on camelback. Spend a memorable evening eating Rajasthani food under the stars in a camp set among sand dunes.
- Cut through the chaos of Jodhpur’s Sadar Bazaar with your local leader, haggling for handicrafts and sipping the best lassi in town.
- Snap incredible photos of the immense Chand Baori, a grand ninth-century stepwell in rural Abhaneri that extends over 20 metres into the earth.
- Explore the centre of India’s spiritual heart – Varanasi – on a guided walking tour through the alleyways of the Old Town to the bank of the Ganges.
- India can be intimidating but your local leader will have you dodging cows, navigating market stalls and eating from the best chaat stalls in Delhi in no time.
Product Code: 128522
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overnight sleeper train,Train,Private vehicle,Public bus,Metro,Auto rickshaw,Cycle rickshaw,Camel,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night),Hotel/Guesthouse (17 nights),Overnight sleeper train (3 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,067 ($48/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking