North India Revealed
Visit: Delhi, Delhi - Overnight train, Thar Desert, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Abhaneri, Fatehpur Sikri - Agra, Agra - Overnight train, Varanasi, Varanasi - Overnight train, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- India can be a daunting place at times, even for experienced travellers. With a local leader to support you the whole way and take care of all the logistics, you’ll build plenty of confidence in how to find the best food, activities and fun in each destination.
- This comprehensive trip covers many of the diverse sights and destinations in Rajasthan and North India. There is a lot of travelling, but plenty of free time to decide on what you are most interested in seeing and doing.
- A group size of up to 16 other travellers means you will have plenty of new friends to share experiences, meals and good times with during your trip.
- Rajasthan is the India that many people imagine when they dream of travelling to this captivating country: ancient forts, palaces, rural villages and colourful cities: sandy red Jaisalmer, blue Jodhpur, white Udaipur and pink Jaipur.
- Pushkar and Varanasi are among the holiest cities in India. Climb to hilltop temples at sunrise, dodge cows in the street, and observe pilgrims praying along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during a boat cruise.
- The Taj Mahal in Agra may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but it somehow has the power to surprise and impress even the most sceptical of travellers. Read one first hand account of a visit here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-firsthand-account/
- Along with staying in simple hotels and guesthouses, you’ll spend nights traversing the country on overnight sleeper trains and one very memorable night out in the Thar desert where you’ll share a local-style meal at sunset before bunking down to camp between the sand dunes.
Product Code: 128522
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Overnight sleeper train,Train,Private vehicle,Public bus,Metro,Auto rickshaw,Cycle rickshaw,Camel,Taxi
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 22 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (1), Dinner (1)
Accommodation: Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night),Hotel/Guesthouse (17 nights),Overnight sleeper train (3 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $1,012 ($46/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking