Northern India & Rajasthan to Goa by Rail
Visit: Delhi, Amritsar, Dharamshala, Mandi, Shimla, Delhi, Āgra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Būndi, Mumbai, Goa
Tour Type: Small Group
- Witness the famous India-Pakistan border ceremony
- See a different side of Delhi with a walking tour by a former at-risk youth
- Wander the Rajasthani streets of Jaipur and Udaipur
- Indulge in laid-back beach time in Goa.
Product Code: 145312
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train (seats), train (beds), Shatabdi Express train, toy train, private van, walking, plane.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Goa, India
Duration: 20 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Golden Temple visit
- Wagah border ceremony
- McLeod Ganj orientation walk
- Dalai Lama temple visit
- Bhagsunag visit
- Rewalsar Lake orientation walk
- Toy train ride
- Taj Mahal visit
- Agra Fort visit
- Jaipur orientation walk
- Amber Fort visit
- Udaipur orientation walk
- Jagdish Temple and City Palace visit
- Rajasthani cultural show
- Bundi Fort and stepwells visit
- Colaba area walking tour
- Gateway of India visit
- Beach time in Goa
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/guesthouses (18 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Train (seats), train (beds), Shatabdi Express train, toy train, private van, walking, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $2,049 ($102/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking