Northwest National Parks Road Trip
Visit: Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Moab, Glenwood Springs, Flaming Gorge Reservoir, Jackson, Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman, Glacier National Park, Seattle
Tour Type: Small Group
- See Bryce Canyon's famous hoodoo rock formations
- Hike past towering canyon walls in Zion National Park
- Explore the dramatic landscapes of Yellowstone National Park
- Opt to hike or drive to Glacier National Park's Continental Divide
- Visit Seattle's famous Pike Place Market for today's catch
Product Code: 224042
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Las Vegas, United States
Finishes: Seattle, United States
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Zion National Park Visit
- Bryce Canyon National Park Visit
- Arches National Park Visit
- Dead Horse Point State Park Visit
- Grand Teton National Park Visit
- Yellowstone National Park Visit
- Glacier National Park Visit
- Free time in Moab and Glenwood Springs
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (2 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (11 nts).
- 11 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $1,999 ($143/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking