Norwegian Fjords & Arctic Discovery
Visit: Bergen, Flåm, Olden, Geiranger, Torghatten, Svartisen, Lofoten, Tromsø, Hornsund, Bellsund, Longyearbyen
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cruise through some of Norway's most famous fjords
- Wander through fishing villages and appreciate the slow pace of life
- Search cliffs for trolls
- Enjoy some of the world's most beautiful scenery along Norway's rugged coastline
- Sail past mist-shrouded Bjørnøya — a bird watcher's paradise featuring spectacular views
Product Code: 162373
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, coach.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Bergen, Norway
Finishes: Longyearbyen, Norway
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- 14 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Meeting point to ship transfer
- Zodiac and land excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Flåm Railway excursion
- Olden visit
- Geirangerfjord visit
- Trondheim excursion
- Vega Island visit
- Sanna Island visit
- Wildlife spotting opportunities
- Tromsø excursion
- Hornsund visit
- Bellsund visit
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 14 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, coach, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
Price person (sharing double) $6,099 ($407/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 120 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 120 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking