Nova Scotia: Cape Breton Island
Visit: Halifax, Baddeck, Forks Baddeck, Nobleton, Gold Brook, Ingonish Centre, Ingonish Ferry
Tour Type: Private Journey
Activity: Walking Tour
- Enjoy the spectacular views from Skyline Trail, looking down from headlands 1,000 feet above sea level to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- Stay in the elegant seaside resort of Keltic Lodge, which counts a private beach, spa, and 18-hole golf course among its many amenities.
- Enjoy daily live music from local Cape Breton musicians in the pub and distillery attached to your lodgings.
- Delight in the freedom of having your own transportation as you explore the Cabot trail by car and on foot.
Product Code: 143627
Tour Type: Private Journey
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+), Independent (Self-Guided)
Starts: Halifax, Canada
Finishes: Ingonish Ferry, Canada
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- All breakfasts and two dinners (days 2 and 5); beverages not included
- All accommodations while on tour
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park Pass
- Distillery tour and tasting
- Detailed Route Notes and maps (mailed to you approximately one month prior to your departure)
- 24-hour tour-related support provided by Country Walkers’ local partner
- 24-hour One Call International Emergency Hotline and Travel Assistance
- Orientation phone call with Country Walkers representative
- The unbeatable and cumulative experience of the Country Walkers staff
Price person (sharing double) $2,148 ($307/day)
Note: Minimum 2 participants required (A solo traveler supplement is applicable for a solo traveler. If your party size is 4 or more, you may eligible for a group discount - please ask us for details)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking