Pacific Coast Road Trip
Visit: Seattle, Portland, Bend, Redwood National Park, Sonoma County, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Tour Type: Small Group
- Stand in awe under redwoods (the tallest trees on the planet)
- Hike along the edge of idyllic Lake Tahoe
- Catch a cable car on the streets of San Francisco
- Soak in sweeping coastlines of Big Sur
Product Code: 133016
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Seattle, United States
Finishes: Los Angeles, United States
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Yosemite National Park Your Discover Moment: San Francisco
- Entrance fees to all national parks, state parks, and national monuments with hiking and walking excursions
- Crater Lake National Park visit
- Redwood National Park visit
- Tioga Pass (seasonal)
- Yosemite National Park visit
- Elephant seal rookery stop
- Pacific Coast Highway drive
- Free time in Portland, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe and San Francisco
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (3 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (8 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $1,949 ($162/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking