Pacific Coast to Las Vegas Road Trip
Visit: Seattle, Portland, Bend, Redwood National Park, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Morro Bay, Los Angeles, San Diego, Lake Havasu City, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas
Tour Type: Small Group
- Get a peek into Portland's quirky culture and artsy spirit
- Trek through Yosemite National Park's peaks and domes
- Stroll along the boardwalk of Santa Cruz
- Journey along the famed Route 66 to the Las Vegas strip
- Witness the towering sandstone buttes of Monument Valley
- Look for celebrities in Los Angeles
- Watch the sunset over the Grand Canyon
- Sip on wine among the vineyards of California's Napa Valley
- Marvel at the desert scenery and famous fauna of Joshua Tree National Park
Product Code: 224040
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, 4x4 vehicle, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Seattle, United States
Finishes: Las Vegas, United States
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: San Francisco
- Entrance fees to all national parks, state parks, and national monuments with hiking and walking excursions
- Crater Lake NP visit
- Redwood NP visit
- Tioga Pass (seasonal)
- Yosemite NP visit
- Elephant seal rookery stop
- Pacific Coast Highway drive
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Free time in Portland, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/hostels (5 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (13 nts).
- 14 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 10 dinners
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout, depending on group size.
Price person (sharing double) $3,099 ($163/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking