Visit: San José, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Bocas del Toro, Boquete, Santa Catalina, Valle de Antón, Panama City
Tour Type: Small Group
- Listen to reggae rhythms wafting through the Caribbean air
- Stare out at the crystal-blue ocean
- Walk through lush greenery in the highlands
- Kick back in a hammock on the Pacific Coast
- Marvel at ships passing through the Panama Canal.
Product Code: 126922
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Local bus, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: San José, Costa Rica
Finishes: Panama City, Panama
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Your Discover Moment: Boquete
- Beach time in Bocas del Toro and Santa Catalina
- Panama City stay
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (2 nts), hostels (11 nts, multi-share).
- No meals included
- Local bus, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
Price person (sharing double) $959 ($68/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Overall I believe the tour was great. We were able to visit some great places. It was an independent tour so I liked that we were not pressured to do anything that we did not want to. We had a great leader so we felt taken care of the whole time.
Regine Elisabeth R.
A great experience! I have really enjoyed the trip! You can be as active as you want to or just relax.
Overall, this tour was a great experience. All the places we went to were beautiful, with lots of activities to do, as well as a couple great beaches to just kick back and relax. The time frame was good as well.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking