Paris to Sofia by Rail
Visit: Paris, Lausanne, Zermatt, Chur, Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest, Sibiu, Sighișoara, Braşov, Bucharest, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia
Tour Type: Small Group
- Travel across Europe by train
- Explore tiny villages and big capital cities
- Soak in gorgeous Alpine scenery from the window of the Glacier Express
- Sample cuisine across different countries
- Get spooked at Dracula's Castle
Product Code: 201316
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Train, public bus, metro, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Paris, France
Finishes: Sofia, Bulgaria
Duration: 21 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Magdas Hotel, Vienna Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest Your Discover Moment: Paris Your Discover Moment: Budapest
- Paris orientation walk
- TGV train
- Lausanne orientation walk
- Zermatt stay
- The Glacier Express train
- Salzburg orientation walk
- Vienna orientation walk
- Budapest orientation walk
- Romanian villages and countryside tour (half-day, from Sighisoara)
- 'Dracula's Castle' (Bran)
- Bucharest orientation tour
- Arbanasi village visit
- Sofia orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels/pensions (20 nts), overnight train (1 nt).
- 18 breakfasts
- Train, public bus, metro, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,499 ($214/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking