Peru and Bolivia: Machu Picchu to the Salt Flats::Cusco Stay From Jan 18
Visit: Lima, Tambopata, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, La Paz, Sucre, Potosí, Uyuni, La Paz
Tour Type: Small Group
Product Code: 214572
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: National Geographic Journey
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: La Paz, Bolivia
Duration: 16 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba Your Journeys Highlight Moment: La Paz Culinary Experience, La Paz Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Bolivian Hacienda Experience, Potosí Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Urubamba Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lunch, Santiago de Agencha
- Arrival transfer
- Three-day (2 nts) excursion to the G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge
- Sacred Valley tour
- Choice of four-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters or Cusco/Aguas Calientes stay with scenic train
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats
- Sucre city tour
- La Paz city tour
- Moon Valley excursion
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (10 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), Inca Trail camping or Cusco-stay hotel (3 nts).
- 15 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, 4 x 4 vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $4,399 ($275/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking