Peru Explorer and Inca Trail
Tour Type: Small Group
- Marvel at the Ballestas Islands, the "Mini Galapagos"
- Be enthralled by the Nazca Lines, Arequipa and the Colca Canyon
- Discover the atmospheric Inca ruins of Machu Picchu
- Experience a fully supported trek along the iconic Inca Trail
- Explore Lake Titicaca and enjoy an Island homestay
Product Code: 133952
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Mainz, Peru
Finishes: Mainz, Peru
Duration: 19 days
Physical rating: Basic
- An exhilarating itinerary combining many of Peru's highlights
- International flights and taxes
- Flights Cusco/Lima are not included. The domestic flights in Peru will be quoted separately as they can often change considerably and depends on the international airline that you fly with to Peru. Certain airlines flying to Peru offer special discounted fares for domestic flights if booked in conjunction with the international ticket. Domestic flights have become increasingly expensive, and rather than charge everyone a set amount, our intention is to find you the best possible domestic flight deal in conjunction with your international ticket. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more details and a flight quote. If you are booking the internal fights yourself, please contact us so we can advise which flights are suitable.
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance insurance (compulsory)
- Visas Medical treatment Excess baggage costs
- Cost of laundry, bottled water, soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
Price person (sharing double) $3,399 ($179/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
M. Ross, WA, Australia
Overall this was the best holiday i have ever had. For me the Peru trip was the highlight. Terrific guides, amazing history, scenery, people, culture, food, music, pottery, art, architecture and mountains!
F. Berger, WA. Australia
I would highly recommend the experience and World Expeditions!
B. Andrews, VIC, Australia
I was very happy with all aspects of the trip. Leo our guide couldn't do enough for us, even getting us out of Cuzco in a hurry to beat a two-day general strike!
In Business Since 1975
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking