Peru Multisport::Lares Trek From Jan 17
Visit: Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Cuncani, Kuyoc, Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, Lima
Tour Type: Small Group
- Soak in the views by bicycle in the Sacred Valley
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Kayak Lake Titicaca
- Mingle with the locals and learn about traditional life
- Savour the Altiplano scenery
- Devour seafood in Lima.
Product Code: 201907
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, plane, biking, train, boat, kayak, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Lima, Peru
Finishes: Lima, Peru
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Cuncani Community Campsite, Cuncani Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Biking excursions in the Sacred Valley (2 days)
- Lunch at the G Adventures-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Kayaking excursion on Lake Titicaca with visits to Taquile, Amantaní, and the Uros Islands (2 days)
- Internal flights
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (11 nts), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Public bus, plane, biking, train, boat, kayak, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Lares Trek CEO on hike.
Price person (sharing double) $2,279 ($152/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking