Piedmont Bike Tour
Visit: Milan, Sezzadio, Rocchetta Palafea, Barbaresco, Barolo, Milan
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Mountain Biking
- Prepare dinner with our dear friend Clara at her family farmhouse above Acqui Terme
- Take in the famous scenery of the Langhe hills, the former training ground of Italian cycling legends and an intimate landscape filled with vineyards and medieval towns
- Ride into the renowned wine villages of La Morra and Barolo
- Spend two days at the luxurious Relais San Maurizio, a former monastery with abundant organic gardens
Product Code: 129599
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Milan, Italy
Finishes: Milan, Italy
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, T-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,995 ($832/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Dr. Lorri N.
I am not sure I can find the words to express what a marvelous time I had this week. The ride, the guides, the food, the accommodations, the history and the wine were all outstanding. I can't imagine having had better guides. Thank you so much for an incredible experience.
We had a great time! I think the guides made the trip very special. They were able to connect us to many experiences we would never have found on our own. Overall the trip exceeded our expectations, as did Piedmont in general. I mentioned that we picked you because they seemed to have the best bikes, and they were great. Thank you.
I have traveled extensively in Italy, and speak Italian, and yet was surprised and delighted at every turn bicycling in Piedmont The local guides made it an authentic and intimate experience, where we ate fabulous meals at private estates that tourists would never find, feeling like close friends of the cooks.
run out of adjectives whenever I talk about the Piedmont trip. From start to finish it was thoroughly enjoyable. The guides really went the extra mile. The choice of restaurants, the menus, and the wine pairing were all fantastic. I felt that I really was getting an authentic and complete sampling of the regional cuisine.
Perfect from start to finish. The guides were knowledgable and worked hard to make sure all guests needs were met.
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking