Portofino and Cinque Terre Walking Tour
Visit: Florence, Isola Palmaria, Telegrafo , Vernazza, Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Genoa
Tour Type: Small Group
Activity: Walking Tour
- Cross the Gulf of Poetswhich once inspired Byron, Shelley, and Petrarchin a vintage wooden speedboat as sunset paints the coast, and toast the view with a chilled aperitivo.
- Relish the culinary experience of a lifetime in a local restaurant whose acclaimed chef serves fresh seafood from the neighboring docks.
- Walk to a medieval abbey above the Bay of Fruttuoso before reaching the jet-set resort of Portofino, rewarding yourself with paciugo, a blend of gelato and fresh berries.
- Stroll the ramparts of the remarkably preserved medieval walls of Lucca, Tuscanys celebrated hill town.
Product Code: 87729
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private & Local (Public)##Private & Local (Public)
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Seniors (55+)
Starts: Florence, Italy
Finishes: Genoa, Italy
Duration: 7 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Enjoy 24/7 expert guides
- Premium accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Effortless transportation, and local wine or beer with dinner
- Rest assured that every trip detail has been anticipated so you’re free to enjoy an adventure that exceeds your expectations
Price person (sharing double) $4,898 ($700/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Country WalkersFor over 37 years, Country Walkers has provided active, experiential, and stunning travel experiences on five continents. Based in Waterbury, Vermont, our unique adventures and insider access bring the beating heart of a destination to life with well-crafted itineraries for Guided Walking, Self-Guided Walking, and Private Adventures. All of our walking trips highlight superb cuisine, fine, authentic accommodations and immersive cultural and natural experiences.
In Business Since 1980
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking