Puglia Bike Tour
Visit: Brindisi, Porto Badisco, Ostuni, Tre Masserie, Savelletri, Brindisi
Tour Type: Small Group
- Cycle along Italys most stunning coastal road to the lighthouse of Leuca at the tip of the Italian peninsula
- In the UNESCO-listed town of Alberobello, visit our friend Mimmo for lunch at his familys trullothe conical stone dwelling unique to Puglia
- Taste olive oil from 600-year-old trees at a working olive mill
- Take a cooking class at our friends masseria and learn to make orecchiette pasta
- Sleep in a restored trullo at a hip new boutique hotel in the heart of the Valle dItria
Product Code: 129756
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Luxury
Starts: Brindisi, Italy
Finishes: Brindisi, Italy
Duration: 6 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Thoughtfully selected accommodations that reveal the true character of the region
- Luggage transfers
- Daily breakfasts, all lunches, nutritious snacks, and après velo cocktails
- 4 gourmet dinners at our favorite local restaurants and renowned culinary establishments
- Carefully selected local wine, beer, or spirits with every meal
- Top-of-the-line bicycle selection and bike helmet
- Complimentary gear, including a custom cycling jersey, T-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring bag
- GPS in most destinations
- Expert bilingual guides with extensive local knowledge
- Support vehicle that follows the day’s route, distributes refreshments, and offers lifts
- Pick-up and drop-off before and after your tour from predetermined meeting points
- Daily bike maintenance to ensure optimal performance
- Wine tastings and activities as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to historic sites, museums, parks, and all other exclusive events
- Gratuities for baggage, porters, and hotel service
Price person (sharing double) $4,695 ($782/day)
$750 per person for bookings made 90 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 90 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Personalize itinerary with your departure date
The guides were both sensational. They anticipated our every need and provided an abundance of unexpected delights. I am a vegetarian, and the guides went out of their way to make certain all was custom for my diet. The tour had so many highlights, it is truly hard to pinpoint a favorite. Some for me included the mix of cycling with education. I also enjoyed the Trulli tour, cooking class, and olive oil tour, which all added great breadth to the trip.
Alina L. + Joe M.
I was wowed by the pasta-making class and lunch, and the olive oil tasting. The bikes were amazing as well! They were light-weight and their gears were easily changeable.
I loved the experience, everything was great, hotels, destinations, food, activities (wine/olive oil tasting, cooking class), and especially the guides who took care of us, I would like to thank them for the attention they gave me, regarding the fact that I´m not an atlete or experienced biker. Great experience, was my first bike tour, but will not be my last!
Nancy Y. + Rich P.
Exceptional service and attention to personal needs and preferences. Luxury & adventure - the perfect combination.
Barbara & Ed S.
Our trip was so many wonderful things - fun, challening, social, educational beautiful, comfortable & filled with laughter.
In Business Since 1996
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking