Pushkar Camel Fair & Rajasthan Adventure
Visit: Delhi, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Āgra, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- See Delhi on a walking tour
- Set eyes on the gleaming Taj Mahal
- Join thousands of people to celebrate the Pushkar Camel Festival
- Ride a cycle rickshaw to Agra Fort
Product Code: 165817
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Overnight train (beds), private vehicle, cycle rickshaw.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, and Connaught Place
- Meherangarh Fort visit
- Jain Temple visit
- Kumbhalgarh Fortress visit
- Udaipur orientation tour with city palace visit
- Cultural show at the Bagore-ki-Haveli
- Pushkar Camel Fair
- Amber Fort tour
- Taj Mahal, I’timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) and Agra Fort
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hotels (8 nts), comfortable tented camp (5 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- 1 breakfast
- Overnight train (beds), private vehicle, cycle rickshaw.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,519 ($101/day)
$350 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking