Queensland Sand, Sailing & Dreamtime
Visit: Brisbane, Noosa Everglades, Fraser Island, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Airlie Beach, Cairns, Cape Tribulation, Cairns
Tour Type: Small Group
- Zip over dunes in a 4x4 on a remote sand island
- Sail from island to island through the Whitsundays on a maxi yacht
- Cool off in picture-perfect waterfalls
Product Code: 141293
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Private vehicle, maxi yacht, boat, train, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, walking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Brisbane, Australia
Finishes: Cairns, Australia
Duration: 12 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns Your Big Night Out Moment: Cairns
- Fraser Island 4x4 excursion
- Noosa Everglades overnight experience
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy NP
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hostels (6 nts), cabin (1 nt), overnight train (1 nt), maxi yacht (2 nts), beach hostel (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, maxi yacht, boat, train, 4x4 vehicle, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $1,799 ($150/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking