Quest for the Antarctic Circle
Visit: Ushuaia, Drake Passage, South Shetland Islands, Antarctic Peninsula, Antarctic Circle, Drake Passage, Ushuaia
- Spend seven full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula
- Go farther south than most have ever gone
- Spend time on deck searching for whales and watching soaring albatross
- Get up close and personal with a variety of penguin species
- Discover the intricacies of the Antarctic region through our on-board lecture program
Product Code: 126979
Transport: G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus.
Guide Language: Engligh
Travel Styles: Budget
Starts: Ushuaia, Argentina
Finishes: Ushuaia, Argentina
Duration: 14 days
Physical rating: Basic
- 12 nts aboard the G Expedition
- 1 nt hotel in Ushuaia
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 12 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 12 dinners
- G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
Price person (sharing double) $9,499 ($678/day)
$1000 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking