Visit: Antigua, Playa Del Carmen
Tour Type: Small Group
A short but sweet adventure taking in the highlights of Guatemala, Belize and Mexico. Enjoy wildlife spotting in the jungle surrounding the Mayan temple complex of Tikal. Get off the beaten track down Rio Dulce to explore the traditional fishing village of Livingston, then head for picturesque Flores in the centre of Lake Peten ItzA¡. Adventure options await in San Ignacio, then relax the island way on Caye Caulker before heading north for Playa del Carmen in the Mayan Riviera.
- Rio Dulce boat tour to Livingston
- Guided tour of Tikal ruins
- Caye Caulker
Product Code: 143158
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Antigua, Guatemala
Finishes: Playa Del Carmen, Belize
Duration: 10 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 9 night(s) in hotels
- Meals: 3 Breakfast(s), 1 Basic Breakfast(s), 1 Breakfast Box
- Transport: Private Vehicle, Public Bus, Boat, , Taxi, Foot
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
Price person (sharing double) $1,339 ($134/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking