Quito to La Paz Adventure::Inca Trail Until Dec 19
Visit: Quito, Tena, Baños, Cuenca, Máncora, Huanchaco, Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Chivay, Arequipa, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, Wayllabamba Camp, Paqaymayo Camp, Wiñaywayna, Cusco, Puno, Lake Titicaca, Puno, La Paz
Tour Type: Small Group
- Experience traditional life in a local community in the Amazon
- Witness colonial cities and volcanoes
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Settle in with the locals at a homestay on Lake Titicaca
- Get adventurous in Baños
- Relax on the beach with free time in Mancora and Huanchaco.
Product Code: 225558
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: Public bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe, train, hiking.
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Quito, Ecuador
Finishes: La Paz, Bolivia
Duration: 35 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Community Lodge, Shandia Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena Your Discover Moment: Baños Your Discover Moment: Lima Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina Your Discover Moment: Cusco Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Amazon Jungle excursion to a local community
- Beach time in Mancora and Huanchaco
- Pachamanca-style dinner (Nazca)
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Simple hotels (19 nts), hostel (4 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (4 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (3 nt), G Adventures-supported community lodge (1 nt).
- 20 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners
- Public bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe, train, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
Price person (sharing double) $3,039 ($87/day)
$250 per person for bookings made 70 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 70 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
G AdventuresG Adventures is a tour operator providing small-group tours, safaris and expeditions all over the world. But there's more to it than affordability and product depth – G Adventures is in the business of changing people's lives.
In Business Since 1990
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking