Visit: Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur, Jaipur, Nawalgarh - Mandawa, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Thar Desert , Jodhpur, Ranakpur - Udaipur, Udaipur, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
- This trip gives you the opportunity to see the best of north India & Rajasthan with a little more comfort than our Original style tours. Enjoy daily breakfasts, plenty of inclusions and some truly special places to stay.
- The magical splendour of the Taj Mahal is of course a must-see for any visitor to India. You may have seen hundreds of photos of it already but seeing this immaculate icon for yourself on a guided tour is bound to leave a deep impression.
- If you're not a Bollywood fan already, you might just become one when you go to Jaipur's most spectacular art-deco Raj Mandir cinema to watch one of the latest local blockbusters.
- Visit a family for dinner in Jaisalmer for a home-cooked meal and an evening of local culture, sharing food, customs and traditions with new friends.
- See traditional arts and handicrafts first hand in the bazaars of Jaipur including block printing, carpet weaving, folk art and semi-precious stones – the regional specialty.
- Sleep well and in style with 4 nights in beautifully restored former palaces and mansions and 1 night in a desert camp in comfortable permanent tents.
Product Code: 128530
Tour Type: Small Group
Transport: User Defined##Auto rickshaw,Camel,Jeep,Plane,Private minibus,Private vehicle,Shuttle Bus,Train
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
Meals: Breakfasts (14), Lunch (2), Dinner (3)
Accommodation: Camping (with facilities) (1 night),Heritage Property (4 nights),Hotel (9 nights)
Price person (sharing double) $2,121 ($141/day)
$400 per person for bookings made 56 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 56 days prior to departure
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Intrepid TravelIntrepid Travel has come a long way since its beginnings in 1989. From two university friends, a typewriter and a kitchen desk, it is now a proud member of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Limited, taking over 100,000 travellers every year. Intrepid Travel is part of PEAK’s Intrepid Group of companies, alongside leading small group adventure companies Peregrine, Geckos, Peregrine Reserve, Adventure Tours and The Adventure Company. Despite growing into a global business with over 1,000 staff based all over the world and over 800 different trips across every continent, we’ve remained devoted to the same grassroots values and responsible travel philosophies that we had at the very beginning. On every trip we operate and in every interaction we have with a client, supplier or local, we live our core values everyday:Integrity – Doing the right thingResponsible – Think global, act localGrowth – Stakeholders in our own successInnovation – Thriving on new ideas and embracing changeFun – It’s engrained into who we are and what we doPassion – We are inspired by the work we do and the trips we offer
In Business Since 1988
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking