Visit: Delhi, Delhi
Tour Type: Small Group
Exotic, colourful and unique, India is a land where romantic palaces and impregnable fortresses make an impressive footprint on the rugged desert landscape. Starting in the capital, bear witness to the historic past and pulsating present of modern Delhi, admire the flawless symmetry of the Taj Mahal, the pink city of Jaipur, experience an overnight camel safari, and taste the distinctive cuisine; India truly has something for everyone.
- Evening walk around Karol Bagh
- Visit to Rat Temple
- Camel ride & camp in the desert
- Visit Jaisalmer Fort
- Visit the abandoned village of Kuldhara
- Jagdish Temple & Markets tour
- Rajasthani Cultural Dance
- Entry & Guided Tour of Udaipur City Palace
- Visit to Jagdish Temple and Market
- Visit Amber Fort
- Visit to Birla Hindu Temple
- Entry & guided tour of the Taj Mahal
Product Code: 154182
Tour Type: Small Group
Guide Language: Engligh
Starts: Delhi, India
Finishes: Delhi, India
Duration: 15 days
Physical rating: Basic
- Accommodation: 13 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight camel safari
- Meals: 14 Breakfast(s), 1 Dinner(s)
- Transport: Train, Public Bus, Car, Private Vehicle
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money – budget for meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs, laundry, tips and any extras
- International flights to/from the start/end of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on included excursions, visas, travel insurance, personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip, you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyone's taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular, don't hesitate to ask your tour leader.
Price person (sharing double) $770 ($51/day)
$500 per person for bookings made 60 days or more prior to departure
Full Amount for bookings made less than 60 days prior to departure
Cancellation: Super Strict
Price does not include airfare (to the Trip start & from the end location)
Trip Price generally includes accommodation, transport/transfer, activities, services of a professional guide & more. (Please refer to the include/excludes section for details)
Tour packages spare you the hassles of trip planning, a la carte booking, organizing and managing the logistics at a foreign location.
Great trip and with a great tour guide and group.
I had a fantastic time in India on the rajasthan adventure tour. Met the most fantastic people. The tour leader made sure that everything was accounted for and it was the smoothest and most joyful experience.
In Business Since 1986
Book a Trip priced $1900+
When you book a trip over $1,900; You save 5%
Apply promo code while booking